I have been offering mentoring classes for Mobile Notary Signing Agents. I've had a great deal of success with my "formulas" and I wanted to pass that along to others who want to get into this business. I have 3 different areas of concentration:
1. How to get approvals to work directly with title companies
2. Knowing the closing package documents (mock closing)
3. Marketing directly to title companies
People ask me all the time, "how do I become a signing agent?" Well, that's a multi-tiered question with layers of answers. There is a secret though, and I think in our world of super-convenience we tend to forget the most basic principles.
Here are my top 3 secrets to being successful in ANY career:
1. Work hard/work smart and don't expect anyone else to do it for you. THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS!!!
2. READ everything you can from reliable sources on the industry (this does not include Facebook forums where opinion, not fact rules).
3. INVEST IN YOURSELF and your goals for a fruitful career.
I hate to disappoint you, but there is no easy path to success, and if it sounds too good to be true it probably is! If someone promises you great riches if you take their class, become part of their network or pay to join their "exclusive" list of notaries - RUN!
The first thing I tell the folks that take my classes is this....IF YOU DON'T DO THE WORK AND PUT IN THE TIME YOU WON'T MAKE ANY MONEY! I'm happy to guide you and give you the tips that worked for me, but in this business (as in life) there are no guarantees.
If you want your business to be a success.....go make that happen!!